Sunday 23 September 2012

Autumn Leaves



So, that's it. Summer has gone AWOL, as have all the Greenpatch supplies of hot water bottles; I wore my quilted jacket for the first time this morning, and the opaque tights will be putting in an appearance any day now. 

I've  the perfect excuse to link to one of  my favourite songs, the Eva Cassidy version of Autumn Leaves

And if you want to really get into the autumnal liturgical vibe, pop over and have a peek at Archdruid Eileen's new hi - viz jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.