Friday 21 September 2012

Home Grown Labyrinths - Here's One I Made Earlier



Hmm...I fear I'm rather better at walking labyrinths than drawing them. I had a go just then; not too bad, thanks to A Letter From Home's   brilliant  how-to guide. But as for the second, Trinitarian version, using a Y as the centre, something must have gone wrong somewhere: I seem to have one of the six points left over with nowhere to join it to. The final product (no, I'm not posting it here!) looks more like an abstract representation of a champagne cocktail that's slipped its moorings! Help me, somebody!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I struggled with the Trinitarian one a bit too! I found the only way was to put a dot between the top strokes of the Y (the cherry in the champagne cocktail) and a couple more in the other angles. Not easy to describe - I'm gesticulating wildly in the air as I write. Anyway, go round joining ends of lines to dots as in the classical labyrinth. An unusual shape, but you can "walk" to the centre. Maybe Kirsten can enlighten us as to an easier way!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.