Saturday 16 March 2013

Meece And Men

I'm hoping to get my blogging Get Up and Go back sometime soon. Hopefully then my virtual "visitors" will be genuine ones, rather than what look to me to be the cyber-equivalent of mysterious men in trilby hats and shades in trench coats with upturned collars hissing: "Psstt! Spam!" 

Meanwhile, Mt GP informs me that there are two "late" 'meece' awaiting my attention in the garage. Ugh!

He also seems to have developed a minor obsession with ironing. Odd, very odd.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again, but don't get up and go TOO vigorously - you've inspired this visitor (I THINK I'm real) to spend time with books, blankets and hotties.

    Another Franciscan connection of mine says his wife apologises to late meece before disposing of them - reverently, one assumes. I'm sure you have your own suitable rituals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it's inspired you. Sounds a great idea.

    I fear my only ritual will be (to quote someone else's words) : "In the name of The Father and of The Son, and into the hole he goes!" I can see a gap in the market crying out to be filled. Maybe I could write "Liturgy for Perplexed Franciscans?!"



    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.