Friday 3 May 2013

Hallelujah!



 PTL! We've hit gold.  Tigercat has - how shall we put it delicately -  just"deposited" a feline "Number Two" in the correct receptacle  for the second time this week! To date they're usually left on the study floor for me to find first thing. Please don't flood me with suggestions as to the likely cause or solution to the problem; believe me, we've tried them all! Just rejoice with us that he who...that our cat with cattitude has ...brain's not working this morning...any biblical re-writes on the topic welcome.

Suspect this entry falls into the 'totally illogical' category. (Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.