Tuesday 19 April 2016

A-Z Challenge Day 16 - Prayer

Due to time constraints and the vagaries of the 'O' that got away from Monday's post - a certain new Operating System, I'm cheating today and pointing readers to a pot-pourri of my past ramblings on prayer. I hope you enjoy them. Actually, some of the credit must go to Dormouse for her encouraging comment on yesterday's post. It inspired me to look back into the Greenpatch archives and I was quite cheered up by what I found. Slow is good. It gives me time to notice those little gleams of light, of God's presence in the everyday that I'd otherwise be in too much of a hurry to notice. Have a good day, all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.