Friday 30 November 2012

Gifts and Traditions - An Offline Recycled Greenpatch

OK, let's get the "Bah - humbugging" over before Advent begins shall we?  I've updated Offline Greenpatches with a piece I wrote shortly after we moved back to the UK, Gifts and Traditions. Do please bear in mind that a) I was probably still suffering a touch of  reverse culture-shock at the time and b) This was written 14 years ago. I hope I've loosened up a bit since then. Though not quite in the way that Mr GP seems to be implying; gleefully drawing my attention to an item on R5 Live re the Patron Saint  of the High Street's latest addition to their 'Secret Support' undies range. No, dearest, I do not have "Bingo Wings" thank you very much!

The central  principle still  applies, nonetheless. (The Almighty's, not St Michael's, in case you were wondering...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.