Wednesday 4 April 2012

Spring - It's a Wonderful World


                                           
We're awaiting the promised snow here. No sign of it yet; there's a slight nip in the air, but somehow I don't think I'll be dusting down the toboggan and stocking up on carrots just yet.

But in case I'm wrong, here's a reminder of sunnier times: a 'found poem' I made last week; funnily enough a day or so before the trip to sunny Salisbury.

Words were 'found' courtesy of the National Trust and The Big Issue and this is what  they said to me:

Wonder to Enjoy
Remember this, in microcosm, early April adventure.
Start Spring.
The journey is just the start of the artist at work:
Raindrops bouncing off leaves
energy caught on lens; the tightrope walk
striving for conectedness,
lifting the lid...
Spring - 
Keeping faith,
shared growth;
A Work to wonder at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.