Saturday 26 January 2013

I have Two Goats

on my reading list, I've realised: occasional reflections from  Franciscan, Good Goat and more recently, through Vicki's blog party - One Old Goat, the latter with sad news today.

Another party-goer, who made me nearly spit my drink out all over the keyboard with her last blog - My Next 20 Years of Living.

A warm welcome to all of you.

So - one with the day, and yes - you've guessed it - I think I can-I think I can- I think I can - I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.