Thursday 26 September 2013

Blog of the Week or not?

I confess....to having neglected this little corner of the blogosphere  over the Summer. I can't think how I've managed to miss that two of my most stalwart 'blogrollers,' who whilst my back was turned have diversified, expanded, branched out with new and additional blogs  all every bit as inspiring as the originals. First off, Mike F of The Mercy Blog, who's now to be found at Silent Assemblies, followed by Antonia of The Love That Moves The Sun; do check out her eye-catching  collection of quotations - Cupcakes of Thought (I'll leave you to find out how she thought up the blog title!)

It's making me wonder if there's mileage in reviving my old Blog of The Week feature; whether doing so will give my bloggery more of a focus or simply add to my  arsenal of procrastination tools. INFPs rule, OK?

If the answer's yes, this is its grand launch. Rather fitting to begin with Mike F as I think his was the first blog given the Greenpatch vote of approval years ago.

What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! (Though I'd take issue with you in that it's INFJs who rule. We procrastinate too, it's just that we get more uptight about it)
    Blog of the Week sounds good - I found many of my current favourites through your blogroll when I first started out in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes - Lord, help me not to be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.