Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ouch, ouch, ouch!




Why oh why, especially after all the fuss I made last year about using shopping trollies, did I set out to buy two heavy cans of paint armed only with a bag! Mr GP had to give me a lift home in the end, my back muscles, if not out are certainly clustered glowering  in a corner planning a go-slow, and above all, I feel  a right twit.  I'm hoping that all the good work brought about by sleeping with a board on my half of the bed under our mattress topper hasn't been undone. 

Ouch!

4 comments:

  1. How about that! The Gunn is my tartan too (by marriage). " by Peace or by War" is a fierce motto...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I never! It's a small world, isn't it? The joke of it is that I'm one of the most peaceable people ever. Maybe it's because I'm only half Scottish; hence the hot temper has been diluted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch indeed! I hope you are feeling rested and better now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.