Tuesday 1 May 2012

Grain of Wheat

                                              -  Dorset, May Bank Holiday 2009



...unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies it remains just a single grain, but if it dies it bears much fruit. - John 12

God's call to any individual is the most perfect for that one, and our integrity stands or falls by our endeavour to be true to that call.
 - Elisabeth CSF in“Corn of Wheat - the life and history of the Community of St Francis” 
Becket Publications Oxford 1981 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.