Thursday 3 May 2012

The Weather - Whatever?



"Information temporarily unavailable." Yes, it's official. We have no weather round these parts. The BBC says so, so it must be true!

We'll just have to resort to the traditional strand of seaweed hung up outside the back door method of meteorology then.

(Photo plucked at random from our travel collection is intended to give an impression of the nothingness of the elements, although it may actually be a) a failed  study of  the interior of a Scottish bothy which I forgot to delete, b) Venice at night or c) Sunset over Oban harbour taken as the camera battery ran out of charge. Take your choice. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.