Tuesday 22 May 2012

Monty or Monica? Reptilian revelations


Our family's track record on the naming of reptilian parts is not what it should be. Daughter phoned the other night with the Good News that she'd at last managed to find a good home for 'Monty,' her pet python. ('Monty,' 'Python,' geddit...) The Bad News, as spotted by the new owner - 'Monty,' is in fact, a 'Monica!'

Shades of the goings-ons three years ago when we learned the dreadful truth about Ridge! our  son's 'Beardie.' Well, if 'Blue Peter,' made a mistake, back in The Good Old Days, so can we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.