Friday 29 April 2016

A-Z Challenge Day 24 - X

Extra? Extraordinary? Extreme? Extra effort needed now that the finishing line is in sight? I'm still waiting the return of GP laptop from the laptop hospital, so I'll be brief. Green X Above Left: No nothing to do with the colour of my blog, though I'll admit to having attempted the truly eXtraordinary lately by having a go at sketching. Not something that comes to me naturally; I generally go for the abstract, all-forgiving mixed media stuff. No, I've stumbled across another A-Z via the Tate Modern. We do have a reproduction Klee at home, but I've not seen this one before. Not sure what to make of it, to be honest. What's your take?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.