Friday 29 April 2016

A-Z Challenge Day 25 - Y

I think I peaked culturally this time last year when I pointed my poor readers (if there were any left by that time), towards Bananas in Pyjamas and ' The Bannana Splits.' It's a hard act to follow. Luckily, Mr GP has come to my rescue and suggested I take yet another trip down Memory Lane to age seventeen and The Real Thing's 'You to Me are Everything.'  Aahhh! They don't write them like that nowadays. Excuse me while I wallow in nostalgia for an hour or three...

3 comments:

  1. Snazzy outfits on The Real Thing group. Lots of shiny polyester. Found you through the A to Z Challenge and I've enjoyed your blog. www.dianeweidenbenner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over and subscribed to yours. I enjoyed reading about your furry alarm clock, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t seen one in decades, but that sure looks like a May Pop in your profile photo, but the photo at the top of your blog doesn’t look like any place a May Pop would grow. Having read that you visited Scotland, and the photo looking like Scotland, I’m wondering if you took it on your trip. This leads me to ask what part of the country you live in. I’m from Mississippi (where May Pops grow), but have long lived in Oregon’s Willamette Valley (where I’ve never seen a May Pop).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.