Thursday 26 July 2012

Coming soon - How to be a Bad Christian

               
...and a better human being.  Dave Tomlinson tells about the inspiration behind his new book.

      
‘This book is written for the countless ordinary people who don’t know what to make of organised religion, have little time for creeds and doctrines or even churchgoing, yet who nevertheless attempt to live in the spirit of Christianity…’
             More here.

Another very good reason for going to Greenbelt Festival if you've not tried it already.


                           

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this link. I shall look out for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. If it's like his previous books it'll speak to a wide audience, especially those folk more on the 'edges.'

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.